7 Tips for Working Out with Kids
Every time you choose to love yourself, your kids learn to love themselves. They are watching you, mama!
Whether you're stretching, lifting or somewhere in between, here are some tips to make fitness fun when you're together!
2. Have extra equipment they can use
3. Workout with a friend who also has kids
4. Have a basket of special "workout time" toys
5. Play their favorite music
6. Take your workout outside
7. At the end of your workout, let them lead you
Drea & Brit
We're sisters, moms, certified personal trainers and fitness instructors who specialize in postpartum fitness. We are passionate about building a community of health focused moms while also offering safe, fun, and effective fitness classes and personal training for postpartum women.